BBC Monday morning.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Last week the NCC reported an 14% increase in van sales this year.

Best book your campsites for next year before they fill up ;) :)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Last week the NCC reported an 14% increase in van sales this year.

Best book your campsites for next year before they fill up ;) :)

Luckily the majority of newbies, and before I get hung drawn and quartered I said the the majority, won't be using CL's and CS's with fairly minimal facilities so fingers crossed we'll be okay. :whistle:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Saw a bit. It looked reasonably positive which makes a change. Might make booking next year a bit more tricky but it might also encourage more sites to open or expand.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Booking a year in advance is all well and good if you are in a position to do so and don't cancel at the last minute,, have you ever tried to book York CC for Christmas, when I tried last year in July it was fully booked and the warden said phone at the last minute we always get cancellations, so ok I will phone a day before Christmas Eve, book now for 2018,

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Roundtree park york ! Christmas ! I can never get booked through the year at that site , but york beechwood grange site , always get booked , great site , 5 minutes from the park & ride into york .

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Seeing as you have mentioned the C-word - are there many people out in their vans during the Christmas period ? We were thinking of maybe getting away between Christmas and New Year as I have an enforced week off work but thought a lot of sites would be closed or empty !

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind going away over the new year. I'm not really bothered about the new year celebrating bit , (getting on now !!) it is just another weekend of to me !! ;)

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have been going away between Christmas and New Year for the last twelve years. When the children came, we would go on a New Years rally and now that it is just the two of us and the dog, we have been away on our own for the last six years. We normally go 27/28 December and come home 02 January.
Not all club sites are open, but there are still a few that open all year and also there are some commercial sites that are open during the festive season.
Regards,
Martin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts