Bordeaux please

Dec 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

looking for a site near Bordeaux. Not on the beach but a river or lake would be good. Not commercial but would like a pool. Must be dog friendly. Not fussy at all of course. Any suggestions would be welcome

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Try Domaine de la Barbanne on the outskirts of St Emillion. Not far from Bordeaux - site is not lively. It has a lake and a good pool. Very friendly site and surrounded by vineyards. - You will have to check on it's web site as to whether dogs are accepted - we went about 4 years ago and would love to go back when we have covered all other areas.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I agree with Barbanne,if you go ask for a pitch by the flower cart,that weay you will be handy for the facilities,have both sun and shade and overlook the lake.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
I agree with Barbanne,if you go ask for a pitch by the flower cart,that weay you will be handy for the facilities,have both sun and shade and overlook the lake.
I agree with Plotter a great site. that takes Camping Cheques, well it did last year. one word of caution in the evening near the lake the mozies bite and boy are they hungry!

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
Try Domaine de la Barbanne on the outskirts of St Emillion. Not far from Bordeaux - site is not lively. It has a lake and a good pool. Very friendly site and surrounded by vineyards. - You will have to check on it's web site as to whether dogs are accepted - we went about 4 years ago and would love to go back when we have covered all other areas.
....and St Emillion, apart from being very pretty, must have the best red wine in the region.

Enjoy.

Barry

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts