Camping Cheques accepted during school hols!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I've done an update to the list of Camping Cheque sites which accept Camping Cheques during a part of the summer school holidays. The majority of Camping Cheque sites will accept Camping Cheques during the Spring Bank Holidays for those families with children at schools which are moving on to a two week holiday during this time.

There are two sites in France which accept Camping Cheques all season, and many others which accept them from mid-August onwards. I've also added the child supplements, so that families can find out exactly how much a night will cost.

If anyone would like a copy then email me at valathomenow at tiscali.co.uk and I'll send it asap.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I know - but I've now had eighteen requests for the file, so some people do!

I'm still working on it, and adding some Touring Cheque sites which also are available during school holidays. After all, in these 'credit crunch' days every little helps.

I've been adding the 'normal' site tariff charged on the dates they start accepting Camping Cheques, and there are two sites where the daily rate is over 50 euros (with child supplements on top) - so quite a saving when a Camping Cheque, which currently costs

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I've now updated the list to include Camping Cheque sites in Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy and Spain which accept CC's during some (or all) of the school summer holidays - so if anyone is interested in those countries I'd be happy to send them a copy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts