Camping Kockelscheuer Luxembourg

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
We've used the site a number of times coming back from Aosta with TA. Twin axle van is no problem. Access to the site is good from the main road. Facilities though basic are spacious and immaculate, not a lot on the site, but handy for visiting the city that always seems to have entertainment in the main square in the evenings. Spacious open layout pitches on cras from tarmac roadway, plenty of room for the biggest T/A to be pitched and be reversed in.

Most people only seem to stay 1 or 2 nights en route so the site always seems to have space, we have never booked in summer.

First found the site by chance and found the very "regimented" reception guy polite but very stern. I'm sure the same guy has been there when we've visited since, and I think we may have had to pay cash, and on last visit two years ago.

Ideal clean neat well laid out site.

On our first visit we were asked why British vans have to have 3 windows at the front and was asked the same two years ago by friendly Belgiums and Dutch!

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
We've used the site a number of times coming back from Aosta with TA. Twin axle van is no problem. Access to the site is good from the main road. Facilities though basic are spacious and immaculate, not a lot on the site, but handy for visiting the city that always seems to have entertainment in the main square in the evenings. Spacious open layout pitches on cras from tarmac roadway, plenty of room for the biggest T/A to be pitched and be reversed in.

Most people only seem to stay 1 or 2 nights en route so the site always seems to have space, we have never booked in summer.

First found the site by chance and found the very "regimented" reception guy polite but very stern. I'm sure the same guy has been there when we've visited since, and I think we may have had to pay cash, and on last visit two years ago.

Ideal clean neat well laid out site.

On our first visit we were asked why British vans have to have 3 windows at the front and was asked the same two years ago by friendly Belgiums and Dutch!
"on grass"

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
The city is one of those places we've said we'll stay and look around some time, but always get there on route home.

1000 year history etc. Have never get much further than the main square due to the good entertainment.

Jul 6, 2007
Visit site
That's why we are doing it on the way down,if it takes two nights stay we have got the time,we always seem to be rushing for the tunnel on the way back.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Peter,

The bus into Luxembourg City stops about ten mins. walk from the site which saves parking problems. The site gives a discount on production of a C.C.I. card and a takeaway snack bar next to the on site mini market has a limited menu but we find it handy when overnighting rather than start cooking ourselves.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts