Camping Saint-Louis at Autingues

Aug 30, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone have the e-mail address of Camping Saint-Louis please..?

I have tried to get in touch with them via the 'Contact' facility on their website to make a booking but they don't reply so I suspect that their website isn't functioning correctly.

Thanks if you have it.

Olly.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Many small French sites don't have anyone manning their phones, reception, or email for months at a time. Often they seem to 'hibernate' until just before they re-open again. They may reply nearer the end of March when they re-open!

Aug 30, 2006
Visit site
Thank you both for your input.

I was under the impression that the site was open all year though from their website it is difficult to judge. The information relating to the restaurant says that it opens on the 4th of April which, being the Saturday before Easter is probably also the opening date.

The 'Prices' page doesn't help much either - the daily rates are shown as being for 2009 whilst the annual rates are shown as being for 2008. I think Val is right, someone has awoken from hibernation but not completely..!

One very small point I picked up in relation to your excellent website David is that tokens are no longer required for a shower.

Thanks again,

Olly.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

I was under the impression that the site was open all year though from their website it is difficult to judge. The information relating to the restaurant says that it opens on the 4th of April which, being the Saturday before Easter is probably also the opening date.

The 'Prices' page doesn't help much either - the daily rates are shown as being for 2009 whilst the annual rates are shown as being for 2008. I think Val is right, someone has awoken from hibernation but not completely..!

One very small point I picked up in relation to your excellent website David is that tokens are no longer required for a shower.

Thanks again,

Olly.
Thanks Olly I will change the info.

David

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Thanks again,

Olly.
From 28 March 2009 to 23 October 2009

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts