car/caravan recovery in potugal

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi i have just been told by the R.A.C that they have no service in portugal even with the C.C.C arival can any won recomend a recovery service that will cover my car and caravan which ever has a problem (ie) untowable caravan or car undrivable cheers pete

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Try the Caravan Clubs version, MAYDAY. I don't know if it covers Portugal, but it may be worth a call. It's generally a good service anyway, and seems to be popular on this forum.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Try the Caravan Clubs version, MAYDAY. I don't know if it covers Portugal, but it may be worth a call. It's generally a good service anyway, and seems to be popular on this forum.
hi thanks for the sugestion it's the red penant service offered by the caravan club

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

hi thanks for the sugestion it's the red penant service offered by the caravan club

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pete i had the missfortune to breakdown in italy this July.I was covered with Cornhill, they recovered both car and caravan to a garage, arranged a taxi to a hotel offered, a hire car. We spent 3 nights at the hotel waiting for repair to be carried out.The cost to me nothing appart from my initial fee of around

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pete i had the missfortune to breakdown in italy this July.I was covered with Cornhill, they recovered both car and caravan to a garage, arranged a taxi to a hotel offered, a hire car. We spent 3 nights at the hotel waiting for repair to be carried out.The cost to me nothing appart from my initial fee of around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts