Caravan Europe vol 1

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
I need to replace my copy of Caravan Europe vol 1, as the old one is falling apart. The Caravan Club web site has the 2008 edition in stock. Does anyone know if this is likely to be replaced by a 2009 version soon?

Jo

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
You can order the 2009 version on-line - I ordered mine several weeks ago (23 October) - and got an acknowledgement stating that it would be available from mid-December (I hope so, since it's a Christmas present for Mr Val A) - or perhaps may have to be kept as an 'Easter Egg' if you're right about the timing!

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jo

Another tip, unless things have changed, is that I find that the price on Amazon UK is LESS than even the Caravan Club's members'"special price". I tend to buy new volumes every few years and the Amazon price has always been the best. The same is true of the Alan Rogers' Guides which I, also, replace every few years. Vive La Amazon UK

Tim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo

Another tip, unless things have changed, is that I find that the price on Amazon UK is LESS than even the Caravan Club's members'"special price". I tend to buy new volumes every few years and the Amazon price has always been the best. The same is true of the Alan Rogers' Guides which I, also, replace every few years. Vive La Amazon UK

Tim
C'est l'Amazon, n'est-ce pas?

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Mai oui cest l'amazon. Je suis tres desole.

The Caravan club prices are in the CC "Travel Services in Europe" booklet which arrived today.

Vol 1 -

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts