Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
good to see others taking pets, as my wife will not go without our 2 cats. they are house cats so easy in the van as long as the Awning is well pegged down and any escape routes sealed up lol. have been to scotland England and Ireland with them and so far so good. hoping to get away more, have pics in a folder but not sure how to insert them in a post ][/url] ][/url]

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
They are nice aren't they? So, what caravan do you have?
It's always rather interesting when an old random topic is revisited for no apparent reason :evil:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Nice pictures of your cats they look quite relaxed on tour.

Isn’t social media amazing no sooner have you posted your pictures than a new member signs up and likes them too.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Quote " Isn’t social media amazing no sooner have you posted your pictures than a new member signs up and likes them too"

Spooky !!!!!!!!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parksy said:
It's always rather interesting when an old random topic is revisited for no apparent reason :evil:

Parksy, looks like a Senator according to the photo. :cheer:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Parksy said:

No flies on you Hutch.: Even with a letter missing you sussed that one out :whistle:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
Parksy said:

No flies on you Hutch.: Even with a letter missing you sussed that one out :whistle:

If there were any flies on Hutch he'd charge them rent, he could do with the cash to fund his decorating supplies. :lol:

My post was intended to warn what I think might be a potential spam merchant who is trying our defences that we're watching him and are ready to pounce B)

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Now that I know that folk are taking their cats away with them, I will have to have a sign made up for outside the caravan, 'Whippets live here',

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site

My post was intended to warn what I think might be a potential spam merchant who is trying our defences that we're watching him and are ready to pounce B)[/quote]

Go on, Parksy, pounce. :cheer:

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
my two Whippets don't like cats they can smell them from miles away, it's bad enough with all the vermin knocking about on sites like rabbits ,

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Niall_McIntosh said:
Parksy, looks like a Senator according to the photo.

He does a bit, doesn't he? You can imagine him with Laurel Leaves........... :whistle:

I'll give that a thumbs up :lol:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:
My post was intended to warn what I think might be a potential spam merchant who is trying our defences that we're watching him and are ready to pounce B)

Mel said:
Go on, Parksy, pounce. :cheer:

Because both Damian and myself rather enjoy giving spammers the boot I'll wait to see if our new member who admires cats actually breaks the rules by posting an unauthorised advert.
This give both of us a sporting chance of hitting the 'Ban' button when it happens.
I know Mel, I've got too much time on my hands :lol:

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
camel said:
my two Whippets don't like cats they can smell them from miles away, it's bad enough with all the vermin knocking about on sites like rabbits ,

They would be very foolish to try and tangle with our cats. Both our cats are bigger than many small dogs like Yorkies and other terriers. the female weighs in a just over 7kg and she is not fat by any stretch of the imagination!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We once 'owned' (I think that it owned us really) a male black cat that was a bit like a panther, the local dogs avoided it like the plague and we had to be very careful to let him come to us, not to chase after him because any affection given or received was always strictly on his own terms, not ours.
He was semi wild, he'd come indoors only if he felt like it and he took food from many people in the neighbourhood.
We eventually moved house but by then he'd taken up residence with a thuggish gentleman who lived up the road who was a night club bouncer, they were well suited to each other.
Our current cat, Pickles, really likes people and they all like her.
We think that she's about 16 years old now, but she still gets invited to sit in the car of a gang of local 'happy bacca' smokers who sit inside their car listening to music, making a great fuss of Pickles and smokin' da weed man, no wonder she's so chilled out :lol:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We recently lost our Siamese cats about 2 years ago , they were over 17 and thought we'd try without no animals to make it easier to get away with the caravan not having to drop the cats off at the in-laws etc but the house was too quiet , we had ordered two more but nearly £1,ooo but that deal fell through so we ended up getting a tabby for £1oo and only a few weeks old and she is great soft and playful but I wouldn't dream of taking her away in caravan in case anything happened & she never come back , we are trying to keep her as a house cat like the other 2 were .

Both cute !! :p

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Niall_McIntosh said:
I'd heard that dogs have owners, but cats have staff........

I'd quite happily come back as a cat as they have an easy life , sleep eat & more sleep !!

Its a hard life !!

That's not quite the right quote... "I'd like to come back as a cat IN MY HOUSE"... :cheer:

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I went to my mates house today, and his mates dog attacked me , I said in reallife when I was still in the Army I would of knifed it right betweet the shoulder blabes, lucky dog

TRENDING THREADS