CC Site @ Thirsk Racecourse

Mar 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

Has any one been here & what is the set up, i have looked to book but am confused about what it says about race days as this is the time we will be going, the CC site says the following (Caravans are required to move to a different area by 10am on the day of an evening meeting and 10am the day before a day meeting.Outfits can return in the evening of the raceday once the carpark is empty)Does this mean if we go friday and leave sunday we have to pack up on sat morning & move somewhere else then go back after the meeting has finished ?

Thanks All

(Confused) Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul, I use the Thirsk site quite alot , The caravan park is situated across the road from Tesco, The situation with regards to race days , something I always plan to miss.

The place where you pitch your caravan, on race days is used as a carpark for the race people.

On race days you will have to move to a different part of the racecourse, pitched just outside the race rails get a fantastic view of the races but their are no elect connections, or toilet facilitys their.

Royston

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts