Come on own up it's in the van but never used

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
I saw you all at Jacksons of old Arley last week.It was packed I bet you have somthing in the van that stays in there all year round and never gets used......Me guilty as charged I have a tea pot that holds 4 cups(only 2 of us go away). Some pans (just incase ? ). 4 mugs (we take the two from home every time).A favorite toy my son's played with for hours(youngest is 30 now) How sad is that.......Think i better have a clear out.

your turn own up.

tash

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
If it's not used we don't carry it Tash.

We've collected quality caravanning equipment that has moved from van to van. Much of it doubles up useage wise and it keeps clutter and weight to a minimum.

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
If it's not used we don't carry it Tash.

We've collected quality caravanning equipment that has moved from van to van. Much of it doubles up useage wise and it keeps clutter and weight to a minimum.
Not guilty then ?

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I've a Forest Tree Monster stuffed toy from a Futuroscope visit years ago. He survived a major caravan crash along with a bear my Husband bought me. They are my lucky charms in the caravan, but keep things in place when travelling sat between things that would rattle around.

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi Tash. So far this year, our piece of junk would appear to be the barbeque!

Dave
Never let the rain win I have stood out under an umbrella (one of 3 we had with us at the time !) just to use the barbeque. So if you see a bloke drenched eating a damp burger it will be me.Wet but enjoing it

tash

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
I've a Forest Tree Monster stuffed toy from a Futuroscope visit years ago. He survived a major caravan crash along with a bear my Husband bought me. They are my lucky charms in the caravan, but keep things in place when travelling sat between things that would rattle around.
Good for you shady sadie . I don't feal so alone now that's why the toy stays with the van in hopes of a grandson one day . I have no excuse for the pot's & pan's though

tash

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oooh, just thought of another one. One of those eco ground sheets, still in the bag, never been opened, transported by caravan.

And another couple - Who Wants to be a Millionnaire game and a battleship game. The only time we've ever played them was once when the van was on the drive. Both games have travelled around the country and been out of their boxes once.

Lisa

We might go mad this year on our main hols and put the ground sheet down.

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Oooh, just thought of another one. One of those eco ground sheets, still in the bag, never been opened, transported by caravan.

And another couple - Who Wants to be a Millionnaire game and a battleship game. The only time we've ever played them was once when the van was on the drive. Both games have travelled around the country and been out of their boxes once.

Lisa

We might go mad this year on our main hols and put the ground sheet down.
I have an awning in the loft that is to small for my van .We don't take it on holiday though. So would this be clssed as cheating?

tash

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
You didn't see me at Jacksons as I try to avoid going there as we always come out having bought things we didn't go for and most go in the van never to see the light of day again.

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
You didn't see me at Jacksons as I try to avoid going there as we always come out having bought things we didn't go for and most go in the van never to see the light of day again.
Confess it's good for the sole .Name one thing.

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Hello Tash , bought a new philips CD/radio/cassette over two years ago and its still in its unopened box in the rear bed locker . OH yes and a compedium of games , again in a rear bed locker and never been used since the eldest lad was 13 , reminds me to get it moved , he's 29 now . oops . -- Steve .

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Hello Tash , bought a new philips CD/radio/cassette over two years ago and its still in its unopened box in the rear bed locker . OH yes and a compedium of games , again in a rear bed locker and never been used since the eldest lad was 13 , reminds me to get it moved , he's 29 now . oops . -- Steve .

Compedium , think it should be Compendium , lol --Steve .

G

Tash, we are really daft

Replaced motorhome with caravan 6 months ago, bought 2 new folding bikes (

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Next time your out in the van see if any of the games are incompleat.

tash

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
I found my old dogs lead in my caravan .It's handy for the wife she can drag me round the site so she can pretend to talk to me while looking in the windows.

tash

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
herself has ornaments all over the van which serve no useful purpose, but must be taken "because they make the van homely". All it needs to be "homely" is me, herself and a bottle of whisky!!!(and the dogs, of course)

May 25, 2005
Visit site
The shower compartment --- never used it for showering BUT it is an ideal storage area for bedding during the day. At night we use it to store the spare seating/cushions.

Ann

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts