Do Outdoor Revolution make good awnings?

Aug 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I've seen an awning that I quite like, but not sure what the quality will be like. I know it won't be up to isabella or kampa standard but as long as it doesn't deflate or leak I'm quite happy.

It's the Outdoor Revolution sportlite 320 ex. It's available in halfords ATM for £995.

The reason I'm favoring this awning above some others

#1 The price.

#2 The fact that it only needs 320cm of awning rail, it comes with an extention which makes the awning 5m in length. My van is on the smaller side and only has 350cm of straight awning rail available.

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with this brand or any suggestions on other awnings would be great.

Thanks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As a brand they are well established, not had an awning, but we have their inflatable windbreak, well made and no problems with it,not sure I would buy an awning from Halfords, just my preference.i think the 'sportlite' may indicate a lighter weight material or could be made especially for Halfords, perhaps google other stockists of Outdoor Revolution for comparison

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
We had a poled Outdoor Revolution awning a few years back and quality was on-par with other similarly priced awnings. It was actually better than the Kampa air awning that replaced it for a couple of years!

Reactions: Buckman
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We also owned a Outdoor Revolution Pro Integra 250 we found it very lightweight for touring we brought it for one reason the side panels can be zipped out completely to give you a canopy it suited our caravan and the quality was second to none,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts