dog walk and kids

Feb 20, 2006
Visit site
just got back from a few days at moffat c.c.c. site,

could not believe kids playing in the small dog walk at the far end of the site,the parents were in their with them at one point,god knows what state they got in ,not every one cleans up after their dog.

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Well, their parents were in charge of them at the time I`m sure if anything yucky happened it was just one of the hundreds of learning experiences parents go through. Nice to be out in the fresh air. What was Moffat CCC like? Thought about trying it. Has the playpark been taken away?

Feb 20, 2006
Visit site
Well, their parents were in charge of them at the time I`m sure if anything yucky happened it was just one of the hundreds of learning experiences parents go through. Nice to be out in the fresh air. What was Moffat CCC like? Thought about trying it. Has the playpark been taken away?
hi,caroline

the play park has gone,the wood was rotten,

more hard standing pitches have been put in over winter and while i was there they had an electician putting more hook ups in for grass pitches.the site was full and the electric did not trip out once,not like a few years back ,the site warden used to spent most of the night at the fuse box .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts