Dometic fridge warning beeps

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
A simple test to see if the light is switching off as it should is to set your phone to video while recording put said phone in the fridge and close the door, review video, if light goes off then no adjustment is needed.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
But it might go on again when you take your phone out. The observer can affect the results.

Then again it could be both On and Off due to quantum affects i.e Schrodinger's Cat being both dead or alive in the box.

Of course Heisenberg's Uncertainty Princple may apply but I'm not sure about that.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcloughie and Hutch
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
But it might go on again when you take your phone out. The observer can affect the results.

Then again it could be both On and Off due to quantum affects i.e Schrodinger's Cat being both dead or alive in the box.

Of course Heisenberg's Uncertainty Princple may apply but I'm not sure about that.
You forgot Sod's Law!

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site

The light will come on again when you open the door, that’s what it is supposed to do 🤔🥴

Also if it’s a good enough test for a Dometic approved engineer it’s good enough for me 😜

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site

Pavlov’s dog could be salivating in said fridge. But Maslow will sort everything out in an hierarchal manner leading to self-actualization.

John

Reactions: otherclive
Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
And is it half full or half empty.
Given that it's in Shrödinger's fridge I'd blame the cat and leave it well alone🤢...

...just spent a minute to find how to access special symbols etc on this Mac - umlaut now present and correct!

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS