DOREMA/INACA

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
We are hoping to buy a new awning and were thinking abt the dorema Madison or the Inaca Sands. Both simalar in price and both have a five year guarantee for fading. Can you help with either one. Is it good value for money. Do they fit well etc.,

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I have a Dorema Madison at around 960cm and comapred to my previuos Dorema this one is quite difficult to tension so that the roof does not collect water and slump inwards. Howver Dorema were very helpful in giving advice and I also bought a Hercules tensioner from Towsure and the last time out the roof was no problem at all. My previous Doremas have all worn well and have only been changed due to a van change.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a dorema president vario with a saggy roof, even after it has been back to the factory to be "tailored" to fit my van. Dorema would most definately be my first choice.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We have the 1050 Madison, no problems with it at all. No problem with tension and definatly great value for money.

Make sure the dealer supplies the quick lock pads, easy to use and no holes in the van

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
WE have a Dorema Madison 950 cm, burgundy and grey awning which is now for sale as we have upgraded our 'van.

We have found it to be a good awning with regards to VFM, quality, and fit. We will be purchasing another one for our new 'van.

We have also got a Dorema porch awning which we use for the winter months - and have found it to be excellent also.

Apr 9, 2005
Visit site
we have got a Dorema madison 950 2005, and are completely happy with it.Did hear that rain can gather in roof and sag, that is not a problem with ours, hope this helps you

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Erica, we have an Inaca Sands (4 years) and consider a very good awning. Would definitely buy another.

John
we have a dorema madison worst awning we ever had it wont tension and it even blew down and badley damaged the new van of only 3mths ,when the insurance came out to see it he had been to 3 other vans that day with the same problem , we wrote to dorema with no responce nice people hey , we are going back to an isabella now, wont even sell the dorema my conscience wont allow me to tell some unsuspecting person it is brillant

my daughter has an inaca sands and she is very pleased with it may look at one of those as well sarah jones

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for your advice. I think we may look at the Bradcot instead of the Dorema. Have heard the Bradcot Active is a good one to buy. Anyone got one of these.

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for your advice. I think we may look at the Bradcot instead of the Dorema. Have heard the Bradcot Active is a good one to buy. Anyone got one of these.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts