elldis tyre pressure

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
ive just been reading through these technical pages and seen some of the tyre pressures for other elldis vans. ive no info on tyre pressures on my van (elldis shamal gtx 750kgs) other than some previous owner has writen it on the inside of the wet locker (35lbs) this seems a bit low looking at other ones although the van isnt to heavy. Is this right does any body cheers Richard know.

We've got a 1980 elddis shamal GT 4 berth the info I have states 42psi. I got in touch with michelin tyres. they said take the van to a weigh bridge, then tell them what the reading is. From that they would spec which tyre and at what pressure to run.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've got a 1980 elddis shamal GT 4 berth the info I have states 42psi. I got in touch with michelin tyres. they said take the van to a weigh bridge, then tell them what the reading is. From that they would spec which tyre and at what pressure to run.
We,ve got an elldis hurricane 2 berth roughly the same weight and i always keep my tyre pressures at 35lbs which i was told by the dealer i bought it from.

Tom

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts