Elusive Curtain Gliders

May 20, 2022
Visit site
We have just taken ownership of a not so new, good condition Adria. One or two niggly problems to overcome. The most frustrating thing is probably the smallest but inconvenient of broken curtain gliders. Image below shows what we have and what I am finding to be elusive to purchase.
Greatly appreciate if anybody is around that can illuminate the way to get hold of new ones?

20220520_214349.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would hope an Adria dealer should be able to help. How old is the caravan?

Possibly a caravan scrapyard may have an Adria of similar age with some curtain rails.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The left section of your photo is the section that fits in your rail. Not sure on the size but it looks very similar to my Bailey fittings. There are hundreds on eBay. The fitting to the curtain can be adapted I suggest so maybe as long as the rail piece is right you should be ok.
Sadly caravanning is a lot of DIY and making things fit as oem stuff gets harder to source

May 20, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for the advice.
I've been through Amazon and feabay but not found this item.
A lot of closed eye ends. Which are closest on size. A quick snip and instant hook end is probably the answer.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
If you google '3D printing services' you can get quotes to have some custom made - no idea what the price might be - but you could get one copied and cloned.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts