May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lol, I'm really worried. Since the easter meet and meeting up with Lutz I've found myself posting in Technical,Towcars,

Overseas parks & touring and Towing, driving and safety.

Do you think this will wear off.

Worried of St Albans

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello "Worried" of St Albans. We have so many of these problems associated with forums come seeking advise, why only last week we had a plea from a Lutz character (claiming to be from Germany none the less) who had a similar problem. He, (although strictly speaking we are not allowed to divulge, but since you asked) has found himself publicizing in forums that up until a certain point, he has never contributed to before. He is now claiming that since this particular meet, he has developed an English scense of humour and because of this, is besides himself. Unfortunately, this poor tortured soul was beyond our help, we gave him the telephone number of the nearest "Off licence" and we have not heard from him since.

You, Mr Albans have hope though, we can recommend several courses of treatment that shall rid you of you helpful affliction and return you to your normal self.

Please deposit

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Auntie Lol, I noticed Lutz hanging around in Events, rallies and owners' clubs a little while back. Lol , I don't know if you have seen the film 'The Fly' but there are some similarities here.Also might explain the power going off at Lickhill.

(",)------------(.")

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts