Filling an Aquaroll / Waterhog

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
We have just returned from our 2nd weekend away - this time in Hawes and loved it!! A friend who has been caravanning forever suggested we would benefit from taking a small piece of hosepipe and a variety of tap connectors to help us keep our feet dry when filling our Waterhog. We duly did this and then noticed others with pieces of rigid pipe which they used to help direct the water into the Waterhog. Him indoors has duly had a hunt around his garage and found a suitable bit of pipe but he would like to know how long is the ideal length to cut it. Does anyone have any advice please?

May 22, 2006
Visit site
I use a piece of white drain pipe as is used on the outside wall of our kitchen about 20 inches long with a piece on cord attatched to one end which loops over the tap so it hangs into my aquaroll saves holding it while filling 40 litres, cord can be adjusted with a slip loop to set for differing tap set ups.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Secondary tip,on some sites mainly in Fance they have taps where youhave to hold in the button to keep the water flowing,I have a piece of old inner tube cut into a rubber band that goes over the tap to hold the button in.

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
I use a large funnel with short piece of flexy tube pushed on & have drilled two small holes on the sides of funnel with a sink waste chain attached hook over tap head & fill, I find you can leave this running with no problems & do your waste water @ the same time.

Mick K.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts