fleetwoodcolchester?part,s needed but ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi!every one , can you help !just bought a fleetwood colchester twin axle 1st van too/i need to rebiuld her internally give a new lease of life and new life for the family.can you tell me please if you now of a breaker so i can cut the cost ,is it possible to get plan,s of the inside so we get the idea of what they really look like /i intend to do all the work myself .could be any one who could supply me at a good cost as i have no address,s to contact.hope you can help/ thank,s and bye for now .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi mark, try using hunmannby caravans near scarborough, they were very helpfull to me whilst visiting relatives in north yorks 10/10 for service, part availability and value

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi! to you ,!

what type of colchester do you have ,you did not mention this also year .is it twin or single axle . reason i ask is that i have been rebiulding one myself for the last 4 month,s this could be tricky depending on which one you have .

denton,

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi denton i have layout`s of 1995/6 4 or 5 berth if any good or you could email fleetwood like i did.

They emailed me all the info i asked for, hope it helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts