Forgetting Things

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
My first ever towing šŸ”-up today. Wondered what that awful rumbling was behind me taking caravan out of storage. ā€¦. Soon realised Iā€™d left the jockey wheel down! Luckily the penny dropped whilst still on the farm track before the main road! :rolleyes:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My first ever towing šŸ”-up today. Wondered what that awful rumbling was behind me taking caravan out of storage. ā€¦. Soon realised Iā€™d left the jockey wheel down! Luckily the penny dropped whilst still on the farm track before the main road! :rolleyes:
Haha, Not just got Semi Newbies, Trunderling along the M1, every now and again a strange noise, No not the wife snoring, with a grip like a python on the map. Pulled in. And the jockey wheel had wound it's self down.
Many folk now use a bungee strap. To stop this. But I had not wound my JW into the grooves, and just through vibration wound itself down.

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I'm off with the caravan tomorrow. Used my beloved corner steady tool on my drill only on Sunday. In the week, I took it off to use my drill for something else. Now the tool is NOWHERE to be found. I've searched the car three times for it to no avail. Every other Go Outdoors store in the country seems to have them in stock except Swindon. I passionately detest winding corner steadies by hand. Hurts my back, takes forever and the bloody hand tool constantly comes off. Grrrrrr! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. I suppose the real tool is the one which didn't put it in my caravan kit box in the back of the car.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I have done the same. Baffled as to where it is.
Don't worry it is in a "safe" place. Problem is remembering where the safe place is located.

It is as bad as going into the room to get something and then forgetting why you came into the room in the first place!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts