Forum problems??

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Are there problems today (11th March) on the forum?? Trouble (error 500) when using 'favourite' link and when logged in don't have all the usual tabs.

PS please can we have an English spell checker instead of an American one? The checker is trying to remove 'u' from 'favourite'.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Are there problems today (11th March) on the forum?? Trouble (error 500) when using 'favourite' link and when logged in don't have all the usual tabs.

PS please can we have an English spell checker instead of an American one? The checker is trying to remove 'u' from 'favourite'.

I to tried to log in at about 13:15 pm and also got "error 500 - contact your site operator" message, but i simply tried again and its been OK since

But a note on the Tabs, (grey ones Index/Recent Topics/ New Topics/ ...Currently Win 7 Ultimate and Chrome on this machine and I have 7 Tabs, but on a laptop using Vista 7 Chrome I only have three tabs - Strange.

Please Lizzy can you see if the colour of the text in posts can be set to black or upped in size rather than this grey, its quite difficult to read when composing.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
ProfJohnL said:
....Please Lizzy can you see if the colour of the text in posts can be set to black or upped in size rather than this grey, its quite difficult to read when composing.

If you want to increase the text size and make posts easier to read hold down Ctrl and press the + key, each time you press + the size of the forum page will increase, this works for all websites and email.
To decrease the size hold down Ctrl and press the - (minus) key.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Parksy said:
If you want to increase the text size and make posts easier to read hold down Ctrl and press the + key, each time you press + the size of the forum page will increase, this works for all websites and email.
To decrease the size hold down Ctrl and press the - (minus) key.

It also works if you hold down Ctrl and scroll the wheel on your mouse (if it has a scroll wheel).

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
WoodlandsCamper said:
Are there problems today (11th March) on the forum??

Yes .....you are in a time warp :)

It is April 11th here in Sussex........sorry your Highnessness :whistle:

That means I've just renewed my membership for another year :blush:
Been very stressful today - c**k-up on getting a pension sorted out and c**k-up from HMRC on getting my tax relief 'cos I haven't worked for 6 months. :angry:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Hi WoodlandsCamper. I've checked with the guys that built this forum for us and there's no spell checker on it. You may have a spell checker on your browser that is set to US English not UK? See here for Firefox and here for Google Chrome – there didn't seem to be a handy link we could send for Internet Explorer. I hope that helps!

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
LizziePope said:
WoodlandsCamper said:
Hi WoodlandsCamper. I've checked with the guys that built this forum for us and there's no spell checker on it. You may have a spell checker on your browser that is set to US English not UK? See here for Firefox and here for Google Chrome – there didn't seem to be a handy link we could send for Internet Explorer. I hope that helps!

Thanks Lizzie. Unfortunately, after checking the Google Chrome settings they are already set to English UK (including the spell checker), so perhaps the spell checker needs a spell checker ;)

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
LizziePope said:
WoodlandsCamper said:

Thanks Lizzie. Unfortunately, after checking the Google Chrome settings they are already set to English UK (including the spell checker), so perhaps the spell checker needs a spell checker ;)
:) :) No worries!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts