French Minicipal Camp sites

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Highly recommend the Caravan cLub directory 'Caravan Europe' (published as two volumes - one for France & Spain, the other for all the rest!; and you can buy seperately); it's re-published every year, so is always up to date, and is an excellent and honest reference for ALL types of site, inc municipals. I never travel without it. (Is available to non-members too, via mail order from CC HQ Travel Service at East Grinstead 01342 316101)

May 19, 2005
Visit site
Highly recommend the Caravan cLub directory 'Caravan Europe' (published as two volumes - one for France & Spain, the other for all the rest!; and you can buy seperately); it's re-published every year, so is always up to date, and is an excellent and honest reference for ALL types of site, inc municipals. I never travel without it. (Is available to non-members too, via mail order from CC HQ Travel Service at East Grinstead 01342 316101)
Thanks for your help. I'm in the C&C Club but my Brother in Law is in the Caravan Club and I think he's got those books so will take a look. Mike

BJ

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your help. I'm in the C&C Club but my Brother in Law is in the Caravan Club and I think he's got those books so will take a look. Mike
The Caravan Club Directories are available for NON members as well as members.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts