going away this weekend are we mad???

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we have pre booked holgates in carnforth this weekend,but the forcast seems bad mid week ,but looks ok weekend(sat sun mon)is it worth the risk you think????

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Course it is!Where's your pioneering spirit? Royale clubs first rally this weekend, we're going to the Brecon Beacons. As I look out the window, there is a blizzard in progress!yes we probably are mad! Good, i'n't it?

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Go for it definatly, can't think of anything better than sitting in the Jacuzzi looking out at the freezing weather. I was up there last week for 1/2 term and it was quite frosty some mornings then. I would be up again this weekend if I didnt have to work Saturday.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
its getting there, the a66 isn't exactly the best of roads in 'good weather'will probablt wait till friday to decide,as the west sides turn for bad weather seems to be later this week

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Future conversation to grand children

Option 1

in the great blizard of 2006, grandad what did you do?

Why we stayed at home in the warm and watched TV

Oh, grandad thats good, whats on the TV

option 2

Well, we hooked up the caravan and did a brave battle up to the mystical Hilgates in Carnforth. the snow was roof bar high, but we laughed at he danger..... etc

Ohh, Grandad you are so cool, Help me invent the transporter so I can change the plight of the human race.

ARE YOU MAN OR MOUSE.... GO FOR IT, Oh and let us know how you get on. I am interested to know while sat here on the setee!

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Definately go for it!

We were out in our van this last weekend, it was sunny cold and windy - had a few showers, but it was so relaxing. It charges the batteries up for another couple of weeks. Great!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Future conversation to grand children

Option 1

Why we stayed at home in the warm and watched TV

Oh, grandad thats good, whats on the TV

option 2

Well, we hooked up the caravan and did a brave battle up to the mystical Hilgates in Carnforth. the snow was roof bar high, but we laughed at he danger..... etc

Ohh, Grandad you are so cool, Help me invent the transporter so I can change the plight of the human race.

ARE YOU MAN OR MOUSE.... GO FOR IT, Oh and let us know how you get on. I am interested to know while sat here on the setee!
Shouldn't that be "man or moose"?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Depends on what you want from the break Klarky. If frostbite is a priority, fill yer boots! I would do as you said, wait for a reliable forcast and buy extra mittens.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Depends on what you want from the break Klarky. If frostbite is a priority, fill yer boots! I would do as you said, wait for a reliable forcast and buy extra mittens.
yep lol,a reliable forcast nearer to friday seems the option,it'll be 'all white on the night'hopefully

squeak!squeak!squeak!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Course it is!Where's your pioneering spirit? Royale clubs first rally this weekend, we're going to the Brecon Beacons. As I look out the window, there is a blizzard in progress!yes we probably are mad! Good, i'n't it?
..... not much of a pioneer there emmerson, its only just down the road ;O) lolol

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Foe me yes, but we've got English coming!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

If you get lost or stuck then shout. we will come and dig you out.

Steve

PS we reserve the right to take the P*ss if we get the chance

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

If you get lost or stuck then shout. we will come and dig you out.

Steve

PS we reserve the right to take the P*ss if we get the chance
Shan't be able to get to a pc if we get stuck or lost, we are going to Rivendale, in Alsop en le Dale, do you live nearby, if you are pop in for coffee!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts