Good paper guide for caravaning in UK

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking for good paper guide atlas for caravaning in UK. Something that will have campsites, caravan friendly services and other informations in one place - and will work offline ;) What are your recommendations?

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I'm not aware of such a single publication doing all that - road atlas is best chosen for scale, size and format that suits you - use UK Campsite or Scottish Camping websites - all services are unfriendly to caravans, one or two have good layouts but usually busy (or full of non-caravanners).

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking for good paper guide atlas for caravaning in UK. Something that will have campsites, caravan friendly services and other informations in one place - and will work offline ;) What are your recommendations?
I always looked at services using Google Earth. You can see the caravan motorhome areas. I particularly wanted to know that if the caravan area was full could I loop around and park up in the HGV areas rather than being directed out onto the motorway. Then I was okay and could park up with the HGVs if necessary.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the Camping and Caravan Club, Atlas, it is produced by, Phillips Navigator, it shows over 3000 club sites CS and Listed sites on it.
I would think the CAMhC would probably do the same.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes both clubs do the same but only any use to members. I have seen some sites marked on atlases but only a limited selection. The only really comprehensive listing I know of is on the caravansitefinder website but in some ways it is overkill.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts