Gooey mess

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Just put the van back into storage for a couple of weeks and noticed what looked like blood dripping from the a frame.
First thought was what had I hit, then I noticed it was dripping from the front locker. I opened the front and found that the top had come off the pink toilet flush bottle.
What a mess it has made and to add insult to injury I will have to buy a new bottle as well as clean the mess.
Lesson learnt is to make sure top is on tight and bottle is wedged upright before setting off

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Had a similar experience with green toilet chemical (that One stuff). Stained everything in the front locker. OH's hands were green for days.
smiley-laughing.gif

mel

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I can do gooey, too; arrived on site one of my outings last year to find a bowl half full of washing up liquid. (I obviously hadn't put the top back on properly) So all the usual washing up accoutrements that had travelled in the bowl were well slimed-up. Mind you, I drew some curious looks from neighbouring pitches as I tried to clean everything up, as I had a mountain of frothy bubbles creeping out of the waste water container and creeping along the grass.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts