HEHHEH! I'm home

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hello my little peasants, I hope you've all been good (well I can see you haven't because His Moddyship deleted a thread the day I left :O( .... It's going to take me awhile to catch up on the postings so bear with me please, I have about three controversial postings for you all to get your teeth into hehheh! BBL poooooooooooof!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Welcome back oh great one!!You will be pleased to know that when we were at Brora.....I could feel your presence:eek:)

Our pitch was directly opposite where you had been by the gate.....and could feel the vibes coming over the grass Ha,Ha Ha.

Can't understand why they didn't blow away,as there was a gale force wind blowing :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey up folks, I'm back too! No, we weren't all at the same place! I've been to York,Retford & Spalding, and it rained and then it rained!Nice break though. What's been happenning whilst we've been away?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lord B

It's great to have you back. You've been away so long, I thought you might have run away to join the tr*******s.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey up folks, I'm back too! No, we weren't all at the same place! I've been to York,Retford & Spalding, and it rained and then it rained!Nice break though. What's been happenning whilst we've been away?
Hi emmerson

Glad you're back too. I got my new computer the other day and I've lost all my email addresses, so please could you let me have yours again.

Thanks.

Lisa.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
lmaaooooooo Maureen :O) Well what did you think of the site (apart from the gales). Nice to see you back safe and well by the way :O)

Welcome back emmerson, I wasn't too far away from you at our last stop, The Strid, Bolton Abbey. We too had our fair share of rain, it was ironic watching the 6 Oclock news about water rationing in the south east and it had been raining 32 hours non stop with us at Low Manesty in Cumbria.

Thank you Lisa, its nice to see you still posting after all the problems while I was away. I gave His Moddyship my instructions on how to deal with it but it seems he was away and Moddyship 2 took over. My neighbours say we must have travellers blood hehheh!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
lmaaooooooo Maureen :O) Well what did you think of the site (apart from the gales). Nice to see you back safe and well by the way :O)

Welcome back emmerson, I wasn't too far away from you at our last stop, The Strid, Bolton Abbey. We too had our fair share of rain, it was ironic watching the 6 Oclock news about water rationing in the south east and it had been raining 32 hours non stop with us at Low Manesty in Cumbria.

Thank you Lisa, its nice to see you still posting after all the problems while I was away. I gave His Moddyship my instructions on how to deal with it but it seems he was away and Moddyship 2 took over. My neighbours say we must have travellers blood hehheh!
You'll be getting an email soon.

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Praise the Lord , for he hath returned !

Hope you are refreshed and regassed after your hols.

So glad to have the voice of reason back amongst us.

Brian (",)

ps ,bit offended by your name, how about changing it to

Dan Gleibitz. ;O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Praise the Lord , for he hath returned !

Hope you are refreshed and regassed after your hols.

So glad to have the voice of reason back amongst us.

Brian (",)

ps ,bit offended by your name, how about changing it to

Dan Gleibitz. ;O)
Thank you Lol, it's nice to see you're still posting :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B, I have heard of a new milk maid on Willie Gofar's estate. Goes by the name of Wendy Windblows, no relation is she?

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
you lot watch yourselves - some people on here really don't like the mention of any bodily functions!

LB, you and I have been criticised for our references to.... how can I say it.... flatulence! ( o )

truly, truly, awful.

Mark (",)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts