Helloooo

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys

Had a couple of motorhomes currently got a transit based c class Herald (compass). Owned nearly a year. Went to Abersoch last Sept and done the odd overnight locally in Cornwall.
Love France and have ived in various parts of departments, France is the best place for motorhomes.
Put together a website for my travels (was going to be a blog) but since changed and now have put together locations, aires etc freely available via several sources but in one place.

Hope to be of use on here and take some useful info along the way.
I do like a France thread!

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Might as well put the site -
www.fresh-aire.co.uk

Hopefully of use to others.
There are other sites too, it's not meant to out do others, was meant for my own use initially.
Open to suggestions to add/ improve

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes, welcome indeed!
My wife and I are big Francophiles ourselves, we get over there as often as we can, and we're planning to move to Les Sables d'Olonne next year, when I retire.
Are you still living over there now, or have you done the big homecoming thing?

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi Tony Jones

We moved to France in 2004 and returned in 09, kept our holiday let there until 2011
Renting it out was a great experience (would do it again) until we came back, nightmare from the first guests so sold it.
I fancy a return but not sure whether to live or a holiday home / doer upper.
Initially moved to dept. 79, then 85 then 24. Next, ideally 17 but see what takes our fancy if/when the time comes.
Currently in Devon.
France is a great place to live, found most people very accommodating and very respectful, Les Sable d'Olonne is a nice place and very popular if you plan to do gites or similar.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts