Help!! Think i've left it to late!!!

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
Need some advice please guys!!!

Looking to go for 3 weeks in France August time. Preferably in the Benedot area. Any body got ant recommendations of advice on where to look???

Select Sites have been great but cant find anywhere else to look...

The European version of Haven, Siblou, is fully booked on all thier sires through August.

Would prefer a smaller site if poss???

Many Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Redragon

I would VERY STRONGLY recommend Camping Du Letty which is just on the outskirts of Benodet. IMHO Du Letty is EASILY the best site in the area.

It is a large site and although you can book they say that they always have room. We went for a number of years and only booked once!! all the other years we just turned up and had a good choice of pitches, even though we do have a large van. If you do want to book the staff speak excellent English and will take phone or email bookings (without deposit). Du Letty is my family's favourite site. To find out more have a look at my, and others' reviews at

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=5461
That site, also, has Du Letty's own website.

www.ukcampsite.co.uk has a very good site review section and lots of helpful posters.

My youngest sons, now 17 and 19, are still pleading with us to return again this year to Du Letty.

Hope you get fixed up

Happy 'vanning

Tim

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Are you still looking for a Benodet site?

Benodet is one of our favourite areas of France - we have stayed at Camping du Poulquer many times - highly recommended. Friendly, family run site; quite small; nice pool and slides; no entertainment; 2 mins from beach and 5/10 mins from Benodet shops. Take your bikes if you can.

Can usually book a place (through Caravan Club) or if all their allocations are taken book direct.

Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts