How we are perceived

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
G

Come off it guys, you should just be pleased that a few truckers write and can see to use a PC and can use the web ;)

With those skills they might even be the ones that notice you and your rig alongside them, use their indicators before they start a manouvre and kindly bother to signal to you that you are clear to pull back over ;)
Shame on you LMH. When's a trucker ever done that :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Parksy - you're an ex trucker?? Would you like to share the box of Yorkies I've just bought for HGV Dave?

Lisa
Cheers Lisa but I've only just managed to lose all of the weight that I gained from eating the 'full English' at the tunnel motel back in those days.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Parksy - you're an ex trucker?? Would you like to share the box of Yorkies I've just bought for HGV Dave?

Lisa
Oh, so you wouldn't be interested in the vouchers for 50% off a full English across all greasy spoons from Scotland to Cornwall? (Providing truckers have somewhere to park seeing as caravanners park in a lot of their parking spaces).

Lisa

G

(Post Edited) in sixteen years of vanning most truckers respect caravaners by flashing when overtakeing etc and vice-verser.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts