Jeremy Clarkson

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Sorry I always get it r s about.

1582 Pope Gregory did the new Gregorian Calendar that we now use

and the old Julian Calendar was what Easter dates are still based on or something like that!

You lot are normally confused anyways ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've just read that load of old tat about easter to Herself. She's now on the phone to Colin's mental hospital in Bridgend! Booking ten beds! They're coming to take us away Ha Ha!But I'm going to run off with the easter bunny!Hee Hee hee !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Duh, I think the beds were for all of us. Don't really know now, cos the nice man stuck a needle in my arm and the world's all pretty through the bars on the van windows,Tra-la tra-lee------

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson could either you or your wife let me know which ward you have booked as I live approx. 5 minutes walk away and my daughter works there so either myself or daughter can visit you and the other inmates off this forum on a regular basis so that you will not be lonely. I will bring my lap top with me so that during visiting time any one of you could log on to the forum to give an update to the more sane contributers.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Emmerson could either you or your wife let me know which ward you have booked as I live approx. 5 minutes walk away and my daughter works there so either myself or daughter can visit you and the other inmates off this forum on a regular basis so that you will not be lonely. I will bring my lap top with me so that during visiting time any one of you could log on to the forum to give an update to the more sane contributers.
I'm here :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
WHERE!!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts