JOB INTERVIEW

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
After the conversations we were having last week (sorry I can't find the thred) just wanted to let everyone know :

I'VE GOT A JOB INTERVIEW AT ONE O'CLOCK TODAY!!

Sorry MOD, i'm not shouting, I'm excited - been out of work for a while!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Thanks for your support - interview went extremely well, and I will know by the end of the week whether I got the job - I will keep you all informed.

Memo to Big Roy : why shouldn't Steve (Sparkes) enquire as to how I got on? You obviously have something to fill your time unlike myself, that's why I am trying to get a job.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Thanks for your support - interview went extremely well, and I will know by the end of the week whether I got the job - I will keep you all informed.

Memo to Big Roy : why shouldn't Steve (Sparkes) enquire as to how I got on? You obviously have something to fill your time unlike myself, that's why I am trying to get a job.
It was meant tongue in cheek Lolly because I know what it's like to be laid up with pins sticking out of your leg, very monotonous.

Glad to see your interview went well.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
It was meant tongue in cheek Lolly because I know what it's like to be laid up with pins sticking out of your leg, very monotonous.

Glad to see your interview went well.
thanks Big Roy

Sorry if I came across as being abrupt, I didn't mean to sound rude

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts