Kampa Rally 390

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi.
Cant remember now who strongly recommended the above porch awning(I believe you may have recieved commision for this
smiley-wink.gif
lol)
but just wanted to thank you.
Saw one on a well known auction site being sold as "new",but with very slight staining on the roof.
Managed to buy it for under £200 and also purchased the rear upright poles and storm kit.
Used it for the first time last week (had some rain too)and am absolutly delighted with it
smiley-smile.gif

The slight staining on roof can hardly be seen.
I understand that awnings should be periodically treated with waterproofing spray over the seams/joints etc...
Could you recommend which spray to use and am I right in saying this should be done with the awning "up" and not to spray onto the windows?
Many thanks once again.
Adrian
bristolroversfc
[/img]

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Could you please write to Kampa and tell them what a good job I'm doing promoting their awnings.
Glad you like it.
I use Fabsil on awnings and spray the seams and it works.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Ahhhhh....yes I remember now.
Thank you Lord Braykewynde
smiley-smile.gif

Yes.....will put pen to paper right away to Kampa
smiley-wink.gif

Thanks for the advice about "Fabsil" too.
Adrian

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Now Now Lord B.
Thats a few more groats you are pilfering again how am I supposed to get the lead replaced on my pile ., when there are people taking my income away.
Oh well back to adverTising. Kampa 390 Awning fully recommended by Sir Roger
By the way mine didnt ever leak but now Ive said that
we shall be away on a three weeker soon lets see what happens.
Sir Roger

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
SirRogerFartingtonFortesqueSmyth said:
Now Now Lord B.
Thats a few more groats you are pilfering again Sir Roger

Tut! tut! Farty my old mucker, I've never reneagued on paying you your few groats commission. His Windyship is as honest as the day is long
smiley-laughing.gif

BTW, if you have Spotify type into the search 'Peter Handford' and there will be a lot of sounds on there to take you back a few years
smiley-wink.gif
There was one recording at Llanvihangel bank which I'd worked up many, many times. All good stuff and almost brings a lump to your throat
smiley-cry.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts