kingsbury water park

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I havent stayed for a long time but it is very close to where I live so I am up to date with its status.It has just been refurbed with loads of money spent on it.It as the name implies is on the edge of the Water Park which is a vast area made up of dozens of old gravel pits (although you would not realise it now).It is also close to the canal for walks with pubs etc nearby.Just down the road is the belfry Golf club and The Aston Villa training ground.It is convenient for Birmingham,Coventry ,the NEC and Drayton Manor Park.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
we stayed on this site last easter. we did have a hard standing but it was still very wet (this was the only bad thing about the site for me ). nice location with the water park a short walk away plus the canal. there is some traffic noise but it was not that bad and would not put me off. nice for riding bikes and for youngsters lots of birds and water birds if you like that sort of thing. the toilets are new and have under floor heating so you never want to come out of the shower.

i liked this site as we didnt need the car to get to the park or to reach any walks. it does get very busy and is nearly always full so you need to book well in advance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts