layout knowledge help required

Sep 15, 2005
Visit site
I am looking to buy another caravan (currently own a 1991 Sprite Musketeer) but want a six berth end bathroom, fixed side on bunk arrangement (with side dinette opposite the kitchen).

I note that Sprite have done this layout with the 2006 Quattro, but at MTPLM of over 1500 its a bit heavy and also a bit expensive for a young family.

Can anyone remember any other manufacturer in say the last 5 years that did this layout that I might be able to purchase a bit cheaper?

Many thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Joanne

Avondale did the Dart and possibly the Rialto in this layout a few years ago. Can't quite remember exactly, but thats the only one with an end bathroom.

Andrew

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
have you looked at TEC vans the do mulitple layouts and they arent hugely expensive ( I know thats a relative thing) try http://www.elitecaravans.net/2005_TEC/index.asp I think the travel king range may cover what you want. Dont Know if you live near elite caravans or not but their site has layout pics for the vans so it should help you

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Joanne, whats the layout on your Musketeer? We have a Sprite 400 2 berth of similar age but we want something a bit bigger, perhaps we could do a deal/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts