Mercedes Benz C220 diesel (95)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon - I have a 03-C220CDi Elegance Auto and find that being a rear drive vehicle it tows my van OK. The Tiptronic Auto with cruise control allows me to travel at the allowed speeds without effort. Solo,I acheive up to 55mpg at speeds of 65mph. and towing i get around 32mpg.

the only real grumble I have is that I have little boot space.

I must add that my wife and I are retired and beleive that whilst towing about 3K miles towing we do over 7K solo and the car comes into its own then. regards

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon - I have a 03-C220CDi Elegance Auto and find that being a rear drive vehicle it tows my van OK. The Tiptronic Auto with cruise control allows me to travel at the allowed speeds without effort. Solo,I acheive up to 55mpg at speeds of 65mph. and towing i get around 32mpg.

the only real grumble I have is that I have little boot space.

I must add that my wife and I are retired and beleive that whilst towing about 3K miles towing we do over 7K solo and the car comes into its own then. regards
had a go in one today , M regd , non starter , unable to adjust steering column on this particular model hence steering wheel sat on my legs and i hate that. even with seat set lowest position couldnt get comfy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
had a go in one today , M regd , non starter , unable to adjust steering column on this particular model hence steering wheel sat on my legs and i hate that. even with seat set lowest position couldnt get comfy.
Steering adjustable on my c220

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts