nicknames

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've just come across the same problem again with someone else using 'Mick', which the Nickname allocated to me by PC when the new forum started. I've just come back from a week away and have found that I've been posting entries apparently.

I have e-mailed PC about this before and have been told that the techies would look into it, but I've never received a reply.

This is totally ridiculous on a forum to allow more than one user to have the same Nickname. No-one knows if they're speaking to the same person or not.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've just come across the same problem again with someone else using 'Mick', which the Nickname allocated to me by PC when the new forum started. I've just come back from a week away and have found that I've been posting entries apparently.

I have e-mailed PC about this before and have been told that the techies would look into it, but I've never received a reply.

This is totally ridiculous on a forum to allow more than one user to have the same Nickname. No-one knows if they're speaking to the same person or not.
Micknames?!!! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts