Norfolk Lines Ferry Offer - from £58.00 car and caravan, return (TEF04)

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The promotional code TEF04 (which is usually announced at the NEC) is now working for Norfolk Lines crossings, meaning you can book car and caravan crossings for just £58.00 return - I've checked two dates - May outward, June home, which comes in at £58.00 and August outward, September return which comes in at £71.00 - both including a fuel supplement of £11.00.

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
Just booked ours too. The £58 will cover an outfit up to 12 metres, if like us, you are a bit bigger, up to 13 metres will be £78. (cheapest fares I think, some dates/crossings are more expensive)

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
X Channel Prices
Having spent the morning checking x channel ferry prices for next years trip, (thinking that no way would last years price of £58.00 with Norfolk Line, would be offered again), I was getting resigned to paying around over £100.00 with the Caravan Club, for times and dates that were the cheapest and not what we really wanted.
I thought as a last resort, I wondered if their is any posts on the Forum, and to my great suprise Val A has a comment re Norfolk Line prices.
Increditable, just booked our ferry crossing with the times and dates we preferred, all for the price of £58.00, so many thanks Val, happy camping!
smiley-laughing.gif

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Last year I booked 3 Crossings for £203 with Norfolk Line using Val A's tips.
Looks like history is about to be repeated ..... Thanks.

Update.... just booked a return crossing in February/£58 and ditto August/£71
Thanks again
smiley-smile.gif

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Val

We have just booked for next year and the total cost was £78 made up of £47 for the crossing, £20 for the longer caravan and £11 fuel surcharge - didn't bother with the VIP lounge this time. We have got Saturday out and Saturday back at the choice of times so all in all a very good deal.

Regards

Alan

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
In the last two or three years Norfolk Lines have offered a promotion at the NEC Caravan Shows in both October and February - and the 'code' has been shared on forums like this. The offer is usually only available for the duration of the Caravan Show - and perhaps a day or two after - so you need to get in quickly. I rather think there are limited places, too, as others have reported particular sailings already not showing any availability. I had no problems booking my two return crossings - all dates and all sailings were available, but that was a couple of days ago and things change quickly.
It's always wise to take advantage of these offers when you can.

Sep 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Val,
Thanks for your reply, we are curently looking at South West France, from the end of July, after spending a wet August in Cornwall!
I just need to commit to the dates, would like to spend a day site seeing on route for a change, so I am currently looking for a site close to Paris, do you have a suggestion? I'm also a little concerned, that Mr Osbourne has a few more surprises up his sleeve for next week, so I thought it might be prudent to wait and see.
Thanks again for your response.
Regards Paul.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi Paul - there are a few sites around Paris - Camping International at Maisons Lafitte (you can get a train into central Paris), Camping Bois de Boulogne (metro - and almost central), Huttopia at Versailles (where you can sight-see the Palace of Versailles AND get a train into central Paris) - and others. It's a while since we were at Maison Lafitte (after the 'Great Storm' in fact), and we haven't stayed at the others, so I'd hesitate to recommend one over the other. We always go outside peak season, too, and sites can be very different in low season.
It's perhaps best to start another post asking for opinions from others - someone is bound to have an up to date recommendation.

Sep 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Val, just saved Camping International at Maisons Lafitte , as a favourite, we were basically just looking for a base to leave the caravan for a couple of nights.
Thanks again
Regards Paul.

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Job done ferry booked for next June at the excellent price of 58 pounds, now to find a good campsite around La Rochelle any views please...oh and thks for the info Val

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
La Rochell.................http://www.campingocean17.com
We run clean quiet French site walking distance of beach and town of Châtelaillon-Plage with cycle track nearby.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi
When is it the NEC caravan show as i will not know my annual leave for another coulpe of weeks and the price with this code is half the price i paid 2yrs ago.
Rich

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It finishes on Sunday! Norfolk Lines had a similar offer at the February NEC Caravan Show too - so if you don't get in on time this time then it may be worth waiting until then.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes - when you go to the Norfolk Lines website just enter the promotional code in the box at the bottom, and proceed from there! Do let us know how you get on. I think it's supposed to be for those booking at the NEC but people 'share' the code as soon as it's known and it circulates quickly so plenty of people take advantage.
Just to add, for those who can't book definite dates yet, the offer also states: Free amendments if booked by the 17th October. Says on the leaflet "Amendments subject to availability. Amendments must be made prior to date of travel. Changes on the day of travel may incur an extra charge". I suppose if you do book 'provisional dates' now you can change them, but perhaps run the risk of some sailing times not being available.

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi Val
We are off to the NEC on Saturday, and was going to get the code from Norfolk Line whilst we was there. However, you have saved us the trouble so thank you so much for posting the code. We have booked for 2 adults and 3 children for August 2011, for £99 which for us is an absolute bargain. The code worked absolute fine.
Thank you so much once again.
Sam x

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for this - second year we have used the discount codes and two of the cheapest crossings we have had in 20 +years!
Going out Sunday mid July, returning Saturday mid August £71.
Worth noting that there appear to be reduced options for some dates already (Sunday return in particular) but this is not unreasonable given that these are for peak travel times.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
It does offer free amendments. I posted this elsewhere:
It says free amendments if booked by the 17th October. Says on the leaflet "Amendments subject to availability. Amendments must be made prior to date of travel. Changes on the day of travel may incur an extra charge".
You'll need to get in quickly, though, as the offer won't last beyond the end of the NEC show. You just enter the TEF04 (zero, not oh) in the promotional code box at the bottom of the 'Get quote' page.
Don't forget the free amendments - although the Caravan Club are apparently also making an offer - and it's certainly worth members getting a comparison price, they will charge £10 for an amendment to the booking - and you have to book by phone, you can't do it on line.

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
booked ours just a few minutes ago £53 plus £11 fuel suppliment plus £1 for paying with our cards! Out the 22nd july back 7th of August.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts