Overhead locker lights - Swift Group.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Just a heads up here for you guys.

Swift are currently running an upgrade (free) for vans, still in manufacturers warranty. This applies to vans def 2013 and poss 2012 fitted with the fluorescent overhead locker lights. There have been some instances of these overheating and discoouring. I have to say that this is not thought to be dangerous, its just a courtesy upgrade. People having bought these vans from new are currently recieving letters of the upgrade offer. However, if you bought your van used, but it is still within warranty (Swifts own), you may be missed on the letter round. Although I havent yet received my van, I spoke to Swift yesterday, and they not only confirmed this, but there is a kit already on the way to me. Even if your lights arent a problem, the upgrade to LED for free can't be sniffed at.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Quick updste on this. Got home with our new van to find the Swift kit waiting for me. Swift have been as good as their word, free upgrade to LED for the vans within that time scale and range.
Also checking out the instructions, its a very very simple 5 minute job, one screwdriver the only tool required.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts