Overweight caravaners.

Page 12 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
B****y typical I try to get some sence and decorum into the discussion and I end up with a load of rubbish again - What the h**l is the matter with you lot? can't you read a simple statement?

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Whilst we are waiting for the rest to make a decision,will we be able to advertise here on the forum or will it contravene etiquette,I think it should be ok because the mods have kept out of this so far.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone offered Lol and Brian jobs or asked them to come into the partnership?

Might be worth it - Lol could do all the electrical jobs on the cheap and Brian could sell you some decent company vehicles at a knock down price.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter, I think we must have set a few records with this thread. Definately one for the largest number of posts without any acrimony,( except in jest)(I hope!)and another for the utter drivell of the content! Been good fun though.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I think we will have to take it that Emmerson doesn't want to be associated with the biggest thing since sliced bread,a pity really because his expertise in logistics would have been good.

SITUATION VACANT:-

Logistics manager for new forward thinking business in the waste industry.Apply to Colin(BRidgend)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Whilst we are waiting for the rest to make a decision,will we be able to advertise here on the forum or will it contravene etiquette,I think it should be ok because the mods have kept out of this so far.
Do we really want to do that advertise, no better not, I did suggest perhaps the mods could be models. Liz

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
I think we will have to take it that Emmerson doesn't want to be associated with the biggest thing since sliced bread,a pity really because his expertise in logistics would have been good.

SITUATION VACANT:-

Logistics manager for new forward thinking business in the waste industry.Apply to Colin(BRidgend)
Nice One

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Maybe right,yeah some say the mods are full of S**t so could be a good idea.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That's great Liz, I'll pop a letter in the post to you. I'll get a uniform ordered for you, you'll have to get used to wearing a tie though, but we do have air con, so you'll soon get used to it.

You and your daughter can stay in my caravan at a local campsite up the road if you want, just until you get your own place. There's no need to thank me, I'm really kind and generous.

I hope we get on ok, I haven't worked with any women for five years.

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Emmerson,very true!Colin it is important in business not to take things too seriously anyway where are we with who is in and who is out.It seems that Liz has defected to Nottingham to work with Liz I heard she was easily impressed by men with big hoses!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I think it is you and me Colin.It just proves what i have said all along you can't get the staff these days.Brian (St Albans)was in here at the outset is he a contender if not we need to get moving.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
emmerson, yes there is a job for you too. But, as I don't have any money and I can't speak for Liz so I don't know her circumstances, I'm afraid, you'd have to pay your own salary. Is that ok?

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Colin,It looks like star(annagram)deserting a sinking ship.What can we do to get them back on side as they will have a valuable part to play as the business moves forward.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts