Overweight caravaners.

Page 13 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It would appear that Emmerson, from his own admissions, is a cross dresser - do we want that type in our company I ask myself? Nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean sir?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
emmerson, yes there is a job for you too. But, as I don't have any money and I can't speak for Liz so I don't know her circumstances, I'm afraid, you'd have to pay your own salary. Is that ok?

Lisa
Lisa, too work with you two, that's no problem!I'll apply to the Welsh Assembly for a Grant.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi ******.

Lisa
****** - Mexican man.

I have to say LOL, I never knew you could ride a horse so well.

emmerson, the job's yours then. Don't bother with the Welsh Assembly, try for a lottery grant.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Here I go again, has anyone asked Mark (Mark & Sharon) to come in. He's a CAD whiz so might come in useful.

Also, what about Maureen, might be a useful contact for the North.

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Colin we need to bottom this out!

Emmerson off to bed I might join him figurativly speaking that is but not until we have reached a decision on the merger and who is in.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Although I never wore them, when I was a site manager a lot of the site operatives wore them in winter as they reckoned they were better than long johns or thermal underwear and cheaper as they wore them after their wife had either laddered or holed them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts