Overweight caravaners.

Page 14 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Although I never wore them, when I was a site manager a lot of the site operatives wore them in winter as they reckoned they were better than long johns or thermal underwear and cheaper as they wore them after their wife had either laddered or holed them.
Colin, that is true, my dad was an engineer on nuclear power stations. Although he never wore tights (so he said), some of his colleagues did.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lets get back to brass tacks - since a few infiltrators have posted here the theme of the topic has meandered off track. We must not be diverted off our original ideas as before we know it there will be someone else nestling in on our idea. Those who have not answered my posting as for or against the merger can be assumed to be not interested and therefore in future ignored.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa, would these be customers or staff, poor LOL is still wanting to know what we are selling, Liz
Sorry Liz, it's not that I'm unintelligent or anything but I don't understand what you mean. (Must be the Cava I have been sipping).

Lisa

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Lets get back to brass tacks - since a few infiltrators have posted here the theme of the topic has meandered off track. We must not be diverted off our original ideas as before we know it there will be someone else nestling in on our idea. Those who have not answered my posting as for or against the merger can be assumed to be not interested and therefore in future ignored.
Don't be too hasty they could be customers, poor LOL is still waiting, he might go soon, so you must hurry. Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

that much of a whiz with Cad but I see What I can do.

Mark
Thanks Mark, I'm not being nasty or anything but between you and I, I think they will definately need you. Keep that to yourself.

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Colin I think it important not to discourage other contributers as they may have valuable ideas to put forward but we must err on the side of caution as their motives maybe to work their way into our business without contributing or worse be agents undertaking industrial espionage possibly on behalf of Emmerson.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
The Plotter and his Stool started without the Udder, Colin joined, then me, then matthew had his say, emmerson tried to take over, Lord B not here, Lisa, LOL, Mark and Sharon, oh Ian, Have I forgotton anybody, Maureen not posted yet. So who's in

and please tell LOL what were selling. Liz

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, I have TGN, got to get up early so I can work on my case of being treated less favourably than others because I am a woman.

I'm not giving you lot anymore of my ideas either. I have a feeling you will sink deep very quickly without the assistance of myself and emmerson.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As I said earlier we can give them the two finger salute. I am only interested in serious contributers who can be of use whether they are purchasers or just someone with a constructive idea. I have had a gutsful now of time wasters.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Lol what we are about to produce and sell is 22nd century technology (you will appreciate I can't go into full detail)that involves recycling and waste management,it is true that initially some described the idea as s**t but we are flushed with impending success and we all passed a motion to only see the positive side of 'THE' product.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Lol what we are about to produce and sell is 22nd century technology (you will appreciate I can't go into full detail)that involves recycling and waste management,it is true that initially some described the idea as s**t but we are flushed with impending success and we all passed a motion to only see the positive side of 'THE' product.
Well said, best way do not give too much away at this stage,

I agree with Colin a lot of time wasters now to serious business, do you not agree. Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter we all passed the motion for the go ahead but what happened next? It all went pear shape and down the pan with some contributers ending up like sewer rats. The way things are at the moment the motion as passed stinks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sounds quite exciting, Plotter. As long as you manage to paper over the cracks in the production run, it's a bright future for this 22nd century devise.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
One last post from me.

I think emmerson has a case for a tribunal too, it appears he has been treated less favourably because of his race.

With the money we get from compensation, we'll be able to set our own business up by the looks of it.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts