Raskelf Douvaley

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone tried one of these? what are they like? does the memory foam make them too hot?
I fancy getting one for my Yvonne and I, as fed up with putting on the mattress cover, bottom sheet, top sheet and sleeping bag each night- Yvonne will not consider a fixed bed!

cheers

bob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, Bob,
Have used Duvalays for about 3 years. They don't make me too hot, just more comfortable. Wife says they have transformed her caravanning! They are easy to use and roll up, but downside is that they are bulky. We store ours in the shower during the day. Have recommended them to friends who have bought them. They are delighted with them. Go for it, and remember, Raskelf are having a 20% off sale in November!
Paul

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the info, we have decided to give them a try, I have measured uo, and they just , with a but of squashing, will go under the front settees for storage.

cheers

bob
paul

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Bob,
We have just bought two off the Preloved website. They are very good and extremely comfortable, used them last week and they were not too hot. The only down side is that they are a very tight fit under the front seat. I think there are two for sale on e-bay at present.

Christine

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I have not used the Duvalays but use the Raskelf memory foams matresses. Ihave no difficulty in rolling them up and storing them under the side seats. I use wide elastic banding easily avaiable from Haberdashery shops to keep them rolled up. Would be difficult to store a double size matress but using two individual ones solves the problem.

Louise

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We got a memory foam we use in the van they don't make us hot, But the problem is like me with back problem,
Some night I get one or two night of good sleep then the next two three days I just can't settle down at night with my back problem, been to the doctor nothing they can do, just old age,
So I just learn to live with it, Anyone got anything that I can try? been like this for a few years now. Trevor123

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your comments, we have decided to go for two of them!

Now just waiting for our new van which will be ready in December,!

thanks agian

Bob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts