RESCUE

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site

If you look at the top of the page on the RHS next to your avatar is an envelope icon. That enables you to contact another member directly fir private conversation. I thought Parksy had already posted this information.

Reactions: Parksy
Oct 25, 2020
Visit site
There's no doubt that with lockdown 2 about to happen getting ourselves and the caravan back until well into the cold/icy conditions of winter will be a lot to expect . Looks like we will be onto the long haul

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
yorkykev thanks. will look out for you on my email
Sorry but moderators no longer have access to email addresses.
You need to contact each other via the forum private message service.
Click on the envelope icon top right.

Jun 23, 2020
Visit site
To the OP i hope you get your problem solved soon.

Very disappointed by the amount of unhepful posts though. As for the insurance recovery situation, been there my self. I know the small print is evil and that far to many people my self included believed the bigger named firms would see me okay. I could write a massive post on the horrors of European recovery and its faults but apparently no one would believe me here.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
To the OP i hope you get your problem solved soon.

Very disappointed by the amount of unhepful posts though. As for the insurance recovery situation, been there my self. I know the small print is evil and that far to many people my self included believed the bigger named firms would see me okay. I could write a massive post on the horrors of European recovery and its faults but apparently no one would believe me here.
I'm sure that we all hope that Graeme will be able to solve his problem soon.
To explore exactly what insurance cover was in place to bring the car and caravan back from Spain is not being unhelpful.
Forum members have tried to find grounds to ensure that any insurance policy in place complies with the policy that was purchased, but sadly it looks as though Graeme has fallen foul of the small print that you mentioned.
If any positive can be gleaned from this unhappy episode it would be that forum members might remember to carefully read any small print to be absolutely certain of what is covered and what is not.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts