Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
If you would like more information, I live only 20 minutes away from the site.
thanks for your reply Lutz. There seems to be a lack of visual information on this site. We prefer clean toilets with spacious showers as the daughter is slightly disabled. We would like to go for the wine festival which I believe is 14-17 August, but am concerned that it may be crowded at this time. Just how crowded does it become? brian.f

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Here's the campsite's own website with a selection of photographs for you to get some impression of what it is like:

http://www.campingplatz-ruedesheim.de/index-en.htm

As you say, I would expect the site to be full during the wine festival, but there are so many wine festivals nearby along the Rhine between mid-July and about the end of August that you're sure to find one somewhere if you intend to come at another time.

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
If you would like more information, I live only 20 minutes away from the site.
Grand journey, if you come via the Moselle Valley,

My husband and I once visited the restaraunt opposite the Lorely Rock. 2 Bus loads of Oriental tourists got off their respective coaches, and proceeded to take photos of each other, they might have taken them in their hometown for all you could see was water.

All in all Rudisheim is a grand place for a visit as the open air dancing etc., is great with most of the dancers being senior citizens

Regards Sheila

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts