Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

The price includes hookup. Don't worry, I couldn't live without electricity.

Lisa

p.s. Looking forward to meeting you and your wife.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've emailed the mod regarding the email addresses for interested people.

I've also asked if PC mag would be interested in coming along. I've asked them if we could loan a marquee or tent but don't hold out much hope of that.

I'll update you later.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roy and Lol

Yes, I have a paypal account.

I'll email the mod regarding the email addresses. Good thinking.

Lisa
Hey Roy and Lol

I hope it's more successful than the disco I organised in aid of the RSPCA when I was 13. All was going brilliantly until the stereo a boy brought along to play the music on burnt out. Some of the kids demanded their 10pences back! It still sends a shiver down my spine when I think about it.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive

Do people prefer easter?

Sorry Clive but easter's better for me, it's such a shame you can't make it.

Comments from anyone?

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've just caught up with this topic. Can I come too? Problem is I am going to Ferry Meadows at Easter, so could come to Billing for an evening, but couldn't get to Lickhill.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi - Never had a problem at Billing and have been their seven years running for a Land Rover Event. It is a good idea to pick a good area - Our Favourite is Swansfield 3. Nice and flat and next to a lake. Some shower blocks are well past their sell by date but the ones near this area are very good.

As we understood it there are lots of improvements being done this winter. The shopping "parade" is a bit 1960's dire.

Could some one let me have the Post Code for the Lickhill site. I do not know it and want to see where it is via www.streetmap.co.uk.

Easter is 14 & 17 April which should be OK for me.

I am planning what wines to take!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa and all

Count me/us in !!!!!! sounds great fun,I can make any date really with a little bit of notice but easter sounds good !!!!

I'll share my choccy with you !!! xx

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa and all

Count me/us in !!!!!! sounds great fun,I can make any date really with a little bit of notice but easter sounds good !!!!

Hi Tina, we'll have to organise something for the kids to do, I see Mark is taking his and I'm taking my little one, I'm not sure who else is taking kids but there's bound to be more.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa and all

should have said that I'm sure "uncle Clive" will want to get involved as well

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

Not sure if I can make it yet (great idea though) if I can I will have 7 yr old in tow.

What are the ground rules,can I come in my 4x4 and bring windbreaks etc, good job its not an Adults only site then or I would be banned!!!!Hee.. Hee

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts