Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Out of curiosity, and this is for a friend you understand, what is the mods email addy?

I obviously know, cos I'm a switched on cookie, who's knowledge knows no bounds. But for all those that may not know (and my friend, er, John Smith) perhaps some kind and generous forum contributors will post it?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You can find the email address further up this thread. To save having to scroll, here it is again:

pcvforum@templenet.co.uk
Thank you Lutz,

I shall let my friend know the address ASAP. I shall be emailing the mod at the same time, this is pure coincidence. Thanks again :eek:)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Out of curiosity, and this is for a friend you understand, what is the mods email addy?

I obviously know, cos I'm a switched on cookie, who's knowledge knows no bounds. But for all those that may not know (and my friend, er, John Smith) perhaps some kind and generous forum contributors will post it?
Lol

I'll have what you're drinking.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Better bring a long straw, its almost gone....

G

Can I suggest Lickhill in Stourport on Severn which has excellent facilities and also EHU or there is Leedons park in Broadway which ahs some EHU. Neither are very far off the M5 with Stourport being the closest. Lickhill Caravan Park offers very good prices for ralliers and the site is virtually in the town or easy walking distance.
Nice place for a rally and the cost is reasonable too as long as it does not rain

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lisa, I haven't been ignoring your earlier question but I'm waiting to see if my lady wife is working. Yes even I have to send her Ladyship out to work to help with the family coffers and to keep me in the manner I've become accustomed to. Also with Screwemm Hall being a Grade 1 listed building doesn't help. When Daddy died the confounded government hit me hard for inheritance tax. My Military Pension from when I was a General in the Queens 1st Foot and Mouth Regiment helps, also my attendance allowance/expenses at the Upper House (I love looking down on those Commoners) goes to foot the rates I pay on Screwemm Hall. When the list of people attending is finished Lisa it will also have a bearing on whether I attend because I would want to enjoy myself and not for it to be a solemn occasion. I say that by probably mistakingly judging some people by their posts on here. As you might guess, I'm not a serious person, life is too short for that and whats more if I keep up this Lord crap I'm gonna believe I'm really of the aristocracy, heheheheh. I will keep you posted Lisa and if its full it'll be my fault although Stourport isnt far from me.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I have been in regular contact with Lisa over arrangements for the meet and due to some liability concerns the arrangement for payment have altered slightly.

With everyones agreement, all participants will as previously arranged send there cheques for the full amount made payable to the site to Lisa, Lisa will then send the cheques on to me and then I will book the site.

Any objections/comments please let me know.

Roy.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

I have received your email address thanks.

I have received email addresses from others too, I will be emailing the forms out to people tomorrow night. (I can't do it at the mo as life has been a bit hectic this week!).

Regards.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone

After careful consideration, it was decided that calling ourselves a 'rally' does have implications. Therefore I contacted the site again saying that we are a group of friends meeting up over easter. Unfortunately, the costings have altered slightly, I have coped and pasted an email from the site as follows:

Thank you for your email yesterday.

We note that you are not actually a rally club. The rates for Easter will be:

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone

For those who emailed the mod, I've forwarded booking forms to you.

Lord B - if you and the wife managed to join us we would be most honoured, we might even clean your caravan and car for you as soon as you arrive.

Dean03528 - you expressed an interest but I haven't had your email address, are you still interested?

Graham W - are you in a position to say whether or not you can make it?

Ian - I haven't received your email address. Are you still interested?

Billy - you and Larry expressed an interest, are you in a position to confirm?

Martyn - now we have changed the venue, are you interested?

Lutz - I've emailed a form to you for your information.

Ben my chree and Icemaker - let me know when you get things sorted with work.

For anyone else who would like to join us for this gathering - email the mod, type 'Forum Rally' in the subject bit and just say 'can you let Lh have my email address'.

As Roy suggested, I think we will need something like a marquee or tent/s as a meeting place, so if anyone has any constructive suggestions, please put a posting here.

Many thanks.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts