Social event of the year - PC forum users meet up on campsite...

Page 7 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa,have PC shown any interest in this ? I would have thought they would jump at the chance to get a feature about real readers/forum users gathering for a weekend .

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I've had second thoughts about not booking in advance. Easter is likely to be a busy time so in order to avoid disappointment, it will probably be advisable to book soon. Therefore, please consider my response to be a request for a firm reservation.

I'll have to see how I can get the payment across to you as the banks over here don't issue cheques any more.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lutz

Thanks for your reply. Can't help you with suggestions about payment I'm afraid. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For those who I have emailed the booking form to, I look forward to receiving it with your cheque soon!! (Sorry to be bossy by the way).

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just to let you know that Kanga and I have already booked our places on next years meet site and will decide whether or not to introduce ourselves to the other members at the time. See you all then, but you wont see us (not at first anyhow).

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Just to let you know that Kanga and I have already booked our places on next years meet site and will decide whether or not to introduce ourselves to the other members at the time. See you all then, but you wont see us (not at first anyhow).
lmaaaaooooooo

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave

Glad to hear you and Kanga have booked your places on next years meet site.

Just one question though, it sounds like you two will be in a caravan together - how will we know whether you are Dave & Kanga as a pose to Billy & Larry?

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave

Glad to hear you and Kanga have booked your places on next years meet site.

Just one question though, it sounds like you two will be in a caravan together - how will we know whether you are Dave & Kanga as a pose to Billy & Larry?

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cloak of invisibility? You're coming all cammed up? We will all have suffered a rare virus that relinquishes us of our sight, temporarily? Why do you think we will be unable to see you? Or won't we see the Ford C Max parked next to the BMW, and you two cuddling in the awning?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To answer some of your questions, Kanga and myself will be sharing a caravan but I assure you will be sleeping separately (my caravan has fixed rear bed and double at front. Secondly I will more than likely be towing but not with my CMax but with a new vehicle as I am due to change my next month. Thirdly, as to getting us mixed up with Billy and Larry, remember that Billy is retired and I dont know how old Larry is(perhaps Billy can tell us if its not too personal) whereas the only possibility of recognising us two is by looking out for two 19 year old adonis'.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To answer some of your questions, Kanga and myself will be sharing a caravan but I assure you will be sleeping separately (my caravan has fixed rear bed and double at front. Secondly I will more than likely be towing but not with my CMax but with a new vehicle as I am due to change my next month. Thirdly, as to getting us mixed up with Billy and Larry, remember that Billy is retired and I dont know how old Larry is(perhaps Billy can tell us if its not too personal) whereas the only possibility of recognising us two is by looking out for two 19 year old adonis'.
Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry if you felt so under pressure that you had to give us details about your sleeping arrangements whilst sharing a caravan.

How long have you had a driving licence for? Arn't there some regulations in force that say you cannot tow a caravan if you haven't been driving for a certain period of time? Just thought I'd mention it. As at 19, I'd hate to think that you might be breaking the law.

I'm sure all the girls are waiting with baited breath to see just how beautiful you and Kanga really are.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry - Keep pressing the wrong button!...

Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry if you felt so under pressure that you had to give us details about your sleeping arrangements whilst sharing a caravan.

How long have you had a driving licence for? Arn't there some regulations in force that say you cannot tow a caravan if you haven't been driving for a certain period of time? Just thought I'd mention it. As at 19, I'd hate to think that you might be breaking the law.

I'm sure all the girls are waiting with baited breath to see just how beautiful you and Kanga really are.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

I emailed it to you at the weekend. I'll re-send it now.

I even put a little message in the email to you. If you don't get it tonight, can you re-email the mod.

Thanks.

Lisa xxxx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply.

Lisa.
Lmao! Lisa, you tease!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts