south france and spain next year 2009

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Has anybody got any suggestions for web sites that are quoting and taking bookings now for next year ?.

ive tried my usual ports of call with select sites and the caravan club but both have no quote system in place for next year in fact the club site says no online bookings are possible untill aprill next year which is far too late for me to plan anything. with me working on the railways i need to book early or i will lose all the best dates for annual leave.

im no longer a member of the camping and caravanning club so they are not really any use now as i wont get the member discounts.

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
If you can travel out of the peak July and August there realy is no need to book. I have been going since the early eighties and never been turned away from a site except on the first trip and that was the south of France at Agay in mid June. We have however turned up at sites that sounded ok in the book only to beat a hasty retreat after a look at them.

Dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Icemaker,

We have just booked with the Caravan club via telephone for Spain/South of France 2009. Leaving Portsmouth to Bilbao,Large car/caravan, 3 adults and standard outside cabin,Mid May. Returning end June from Calais to Dover. All in for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Icemaker,

We have just booked with the Caravan club via telephone for Spain/South of France 2009. Leaving Portsmouth to Bilbao,Large car/caravan, 3 adults and standard outside cabin,Mid May. Returning end June from Calais to Dover. All in for

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi I have a very small site set in an Orange grove on the Costal-del-Sol Spain, large pool, outside shower toilet great views, Half our drive from busy costal resort,s Marbella Fuengirola inland Lakes of El Chorro, Very peacful & Quiet But big town's Of Alhaurin-el Grande, & Coin 5 mins drive wonderful Resturant's & Bar's Much cheaper than the coastal prices. 2 mins from very Spanish village of villafranco. Carp fishing Lake end of rd, Horse riding, Marbella Gun Country Club. I only have 5 Holiday vans on site. I can email you pictures address is bettyboop_betboo@yahoo.co.uk I am taking booking's for next year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts