SOUTH WALES 2007

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We're looking for recommendations for a good standard family site in South Wales some where near the Gower for 2007. The obvious choice is the Club site at Gowerton, any thoughts on this or sites and beaches in the area. We ususally only book CC sites os anything other will need to be of that standard.

thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Neil,

Have a look at Pembrey Country Park, walking distance to the beach, on the edge of a massive country park. You are also within driving distance of the gower. I think there have been quite alot of threads on this site have you tried a search?

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
My wife and I stayed at Gowerton for 10 days in July 2006 and loved the area. Some great beaches on the Gower peninsula but most seem to be National Trust and have expensive car parks - maybe we were just unlucky. Unfortunately, our holiday ended just as the heatwave began. The site is well cared for with friendly wardens.

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
My wife and I stayed at Gowerton for 10 days in July 2006 and loved the area. Some great beaches on the Gower peninsula but most seem to be National Trust and have expensive car parks - maybe we were just unlucky. Unfortunately, our holiday ended just as the heatwave began. The site is well cared for with friendly wardens.
Join the National Trust and park free plus lots of good days out for free too !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts