St Palais sur Mer Royan

May 18, 2007
Visit site
I am going to St Palais sur Mer jnear Royan at the beginning of September. The good lady has been told that sites need to be booked well in advance. Is this true as I was going to use my ACSI card to get a discount and with those you cannot pre-book.

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi izzeybear
We have travelled often in France during June and September and have not yet had the need to book sites before we travel. Spetember is usually quiet and we have used the Asci card and municipal sites throughout France. Beware that allfacilities may not be available particularly towards the end of September.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi,
Which site are you going to? We go to the Logis de Breuil in Royan in September and have never had to book, the site has been almost empty.

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
We used the ACSI card in June & booked every site
Just as well because the last site near Calais was full
smiley-surprised.gif

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
It most certainly is not necessary. I have never found a full site yet in 30 years at that time of year. The one mentioned near Calais might be an exeption, possibly with ferry traffic or maybe had had a rally descend on it.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Just got back from Royan, Logis de Breuil. Still plenty of space there. I asked if there was space at the beginning of September and was told that there is plenty, no need to book.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts